(#18 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

Send a message via MSN to Slykaz1 Send a message via Yahoo to Slykaz1
11-28-2007, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Why? Damn you people are annoying. Just coz you never grew up with them and find it a little complicated for your simple minds you think that there is no way someone could want to do something that complicated for any other reason than tradition. I tell yous again; IT IS NOT DARN HARD. They use sticks coz it is the easiest way to eat their food, end of story. I use them every day, I know, okay.
Of course they're not hard to use for you Mr."I use them everyday". What if that person is a novice, hmmm.....you can't say it's easy. Someone who hasn't done it in a lifetime can't pick up a pair and just use them automatically. There's a technique for it and it takes practice before you use them correctly.

I should know.....I use them as often as I can and I still haven't perfected it. The first time I tried, I accidently flung a shrimp at someone But now I can hold it without loosing my food.

Like everything in life you have to learn how to first before it becomes easy.

Property of Eiri & Pexster
Virtual Boyfriend...Hyakushi in *Indian suit*

Eiri - 41 : Rojjin -43 : Sly - 121 : Yuna7780 - 57 : reihino - 14 : Crani - 22 : Ramones1976 - 0 : AnimeBaby112 - 3 : Arikado - 1 : KikiBunny23 - 3 : Pexter -0