(#6 (permalink))
Old
silhouettesofamelody (Offline)
Heather Heart<3Sick

11-29-2007, 09:51 PM

Thanks so much for your help so far. ^^

Awww Gloomth Thank you so very much - laughs- "Chipper cutie"

Weight and Body Information:

I could never end up being a little twig...'cause I would look very sick... and thats not to goood.
I weigh 190lbs (86 kilos.) in all my clothes plus a cotton jacket and a pair of ballet flats. I'm 5'6" (167.5 cm) acording to the charts I am overight and my ideal weight is around 138.5lbs and 140lbs (around 62 to 63 kilos.)

"The Look" Information:

Thank you very much Kaicui and Tenchu

The style that I'm going for is kind've of mixed style something that i don't mind alternated every day of the week.
Lolita/ Harajuku/Scene

"Scene"
I want to get my hair cut like her's ^ but I'm planning on dying my hair a lighter blond instead of going darker.

I also favor hair clips it's just I have to up my collection and make some... Ialso like pins (as in buttons) large one's small ones. I'm a big fan of Hello Kitty things, Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles, Spiderman, and Super Man, and Gloomy Bear. Studded belts. Frilly things and Knee highs... I've also been trying to find a pair of loose socks...

The Price:

It all depends on how much I want it... If it's I'll die if I don't have it and it's like 60 dollars plus for a shirt... I'd get it...

Other:

I've also started making cloathing the first theing that will debut at my homcoming on staurday will be my dress. An impire waisted, belled sleeved, black dress with a red herat in the center, white "rib bones" and white ribbon.
I just have to get the shirts and the paper that you can use with your printer to make other things. ^ ^

Heavy Hearts
Heavy Heads
Every Now and Again
They Deserve Some
Rest.

Last edited by silhouettesofamelody : 11-29-2007 at 09:53 PM.