View Single Post
(#114 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
11-30-2007, 01:22 AM

**good job.. not what i was expecting lol.. and idk why your limping.. maybe when you got attacked u hurt your leg a lil? who knows?? lol **

In the middle of the night I woek up in a cold sweat. That dream had seemed too real. I looked at my arms and the cuts from the sword were on my arms. I tired to move but Arcaida was sound asleep with his arms around me so I couldn't really move. How could that have been real if I couldn't have moved? I though to myself. I looked over at the clock. 2:15 am. I looked back at Arcaida and I knew I had to get out and go for a walk, even though it was still to dangerous for any of us here. I removed one arm and then the other. I stood up and as I did the bed made the loudest creak in the world. Arcaida woke up in an instant.
"What happened? What's going on? Lizzy are you ok?"
"Nothings wrong. I just had a bad dream, that's all. Go back to sleep."
"Now I can't, once I wake up I'm up. So you're stuck with me."
"Ok." Forget the walk then.
"Do you wanna talk about the dream?"
"No, but somehow I got these." I showed him my upper arms. His face when into total shock.
"Lizzy, you have to get them cleaned up. I'll help you." There was no use in fighting with him since I did the same to him. We walked into the bathroom and closed the door. We didn't want to wake Lynn up. I sat down as Arcaida looked over them.
"Looks like your dream was really bad. A sword looks like it did the trick? Am I right?" I looked at him wide eyed. How did he know?
"Yea.. Nasty sword fight. It was like I was in.."
"The Middle Ages. A totally different time than this?" Ok.. now I was really freaked out.
"Yea. How did you know?"
"I've had them all the time. Now let's go back to bed and try to get some more sleep." We walked back into the room and closed the door again. But this time, we didn't move. I was looking into his eyes. They seemed so much more alive at night then during the day. I leaned in and kissed him. I didn't know if he was shocked or excited but all I know is that he kissed back, and it was amazing...

** I lvoe being evil.. XD but you gotta love me!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3