View Single Post
(#119 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

11-30-2007, 09:00 PM

*I've been very busy lately. And err...lol*

Hey love

My eyes opened. That was Ian’s voice, I know it was his, and the fact that he was the only one who called me ’love’, or any of those names for that matter, made it even more obvious that I’ve just heard his voice in my sleep. Any normal human being would’ve been thrilled to hear the voice of someone…of someone close to them. But lets face it, I’m not normal and I’m most definitely not a human being.
I sat up – the bed was quite comfortable but I couldn’t help but to miss the one back in Italy – and decided that staying up was the best thing to do (and I’ve lost interested in sleeping)

Why?
Because the thought of hearing Ian’s voice again truly frightened me. He was gone, no longer part of this world…no longer part of my world, and I knew that if I kept sleeping, enjoying the comfort of his seductive and warm voice, he would once again be gone when I wake up.

I got up and changed from the shorts Lizzy gave me to my skinny jeans. I put on a black turtle-neck and a wide scarf – covering the tattoo in my neck.. I looked at myself in the mirror – more like at my expression. It was…normal, I wasn’t showing any particular feeling as usual.

The house was extremely quiet. I walked down the stairs and looked around for nothing actually. I wasn’t hungry, I wasn’t thirsty – nor thirsty. I walked out to the porch quietly and, after a brief second standing, I sat in one of the stairs, putting my head against the wooden railing.

He liked how I looked in turtle-necks, and he never got tired of telling me whenever I wore one, especially in black. He said that my eyes would stand out more than usual – that I would stand out more than usual.
The first time he saw me, he called me ‘love’, and from there on the names started rolling in. From ‘doll face’ to ‘darling’ and at times ‘hun’ – that one I hated the most – but what I noted mostly was how his voice changed through the years when he called me those. It seemed more affectionate as time passed.

I groaned, hiding my face in between my knees.
“Ian you retard” I said “Why did you have to leave?”

A sweet and highly familiar scent came to my nose. I quickly stood up. It was Lexcers’ scent – my brother’s scent – I knew it was his and I couldn’t believe it. I started hurtling, the scent as my guide.

Was this it? Was he alive?

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams