View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Nanajuu (Offline)
Now with 20% more fiber!

12-04-2007, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Anyway, what annoys me is their arrogance and lack of patience, like you say. Too often I see them yelling at people who are just doing their job as if they are to blame. Treating poor people and service people such as waiters like second class citizens in their own country. Majority of them are real cyclops. Extremely rude and disrespectful.
I agree, actually. My grandfather is one of those people. He'll yell at you for anything, and I mean ANYTHING. I once got yelled at, in front of a whole restaurant, for, and I quote, "Eating my burger wrong". In the same day, he yelled at the waiter for bringing his check too early.

I despise that man, and in part, that is why I have become like I am. Being nice to people, even to total strangers - The form of rebellion I have developed. I'd do a lot for a stranger.. I'd give an example, but I don't want to sound arrogant!

The reason for not wanting to see Japanese people in Pearl Harbor... Well, I suppose its something I picked up from my father. I know its wrong - but its just the way I feel.

Learning Japanese one flash card at a time!

Mother: Yuri
Siblings: animedude3, QuoyaNatsume