View Single Post
(#121 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-08-2007, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
I wouldn't say that at all... My brother has worked for BBC, MBC and is has now been working for Al Jazeera for the past 4 years and he tells me they are NOT allowed to show half the crap the US does... eg, read that example i gave to MMM...

Personally, i would say Americans are Biast... And thats fine if it was only slightly biast, everyone is to a certain extent proud, patriotic and biast about their country... BUT i think some if not most americans sometimes prefer to totally ignore reality & truth and then just have these images in their heads of how the US gov is doing the right thing!! Of course, eventually the people start to realise what the governemt is doing and then most of them don't like it, BUT there are always plenty of people that are clueless and seem to ignore reality!!
I don't think any of those Americans are here...

Samurai says Al Jazeera is anti-American, yet you say they aren't allowed to show the Army in a negative light. Both these things can't be true. Who is stopping the presentation of Al Jazeera news?

When you say your brother wasn't allowed to show something what does that mean? Did the US Army take the videotape from him? Or is it a policy thing?