View Single Post
(#124 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-10-2007, 01:34 AM

**Grrrr......

*Smashes gong with hammer*

Wake up guys!!! What are you doing?? We have a story to write!! ^_^ Sigh...alright, I'll continue it, but now you have to see things my way, the less interesting route u_u.**

As Lizzy looked out the window, it struck me. A familiar scent hit my nose. I looked out the window, and there he was, wings spread like a giant eagle. It was my master, Fallon. "Master!"

Lizzy looked at me, confused. "THATS your master??" She lowered her gun, seeming to be in Awe. "He looks alot...younger than I expected." I freaked out for a minute, because of the way Lizzy was starring at him. I was about to have a fit of Jealous rage when I realized she was only admiring his wings. I slowly turned to him again, barely able to understand what I was seeing. He had dissapeared years ago. He was dead to me, yet here he was. But just before I could say anything, he jumped from the roof, over the the next.

"Wait, where are you...?" I chased after him, and Lizzy chased after me. I began running after him, roof to roof, when I noticed Lynn right below us, on the ground. She was also chasing someone, going the same way we were. What was going on here?

**Hohoho...What is this dark plot that is beggining to unfold? Is it the Edwards? Or maybe...something even DARKER!! 0_o.**