Thread: Please help me!
View Single Post
(#36 (permalink))
Old
NickVelvet (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to NickVelvet
12-11-2007, 01:47 AM

WOW the first one is great. Great composition and balance. I love that one the way it is.

Now that you have colored the other one its a little more appealing. Gives it a little more life. I do like the way you cropped it on the left. Just those changes makes a big difference. Glad you didnt listen to me or anyone about the backgroud. I like that you stick to your vision since it really is yours. Now that I see where you were going with it, it makes sense. I kind of like the colored pencils with that one. Gives it some texture.

Im going to have to see if I can find those Copic markers. I think I recall seeing them at the art supply place I go.

Like I mentioned before, that the great thing about art. I may see a work in progress and think "what are they striving for" One of my photography teachers in college and I used to butt heads. I used to go against "the rules" and he would ask "why the hell did you do that" Couldnt stand that guy. He was also quite the chavenist. Just rememberin order to break the rules you still have to learn them first.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited by NickVelvet : 12-11-2007 at 01:50 AM.