View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
kunitokotachi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-13-2007, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ito View Post
i still things it crazy, becouse people can change what they like.. i have been together with diffrent races. here in sweden many do not care about skin colour that mutch.. i have gone from liking american culture too liking latin culture to liking japanise culture.. why people commit crimes it easy --- they have a hard life and cant support themself without doing crimes or it is something wrong with there braines.
In research we try to look for patterns to gain a better understanding. In the case of interracial interactions there are a number of characteristics that can be attributed to this: looks, culture, popularity, trend, beliefs, etc. Inter will end measuring all of the variables and report some type of findings. Adding demographics to the research allows us to see what types of individuals are have an inclination to engage in interracial relationships.

As for why people commit crime, it is not such an easy question. You only listed one element of crime which is the type of crime committed for financial reasons. However, what about crimes that are not financially motivated like rape, murder, molestation, arson, vandalism, etc. Believe me I graduated with a B.A. in criminal justice; crime is not that easy to understand, analyze, or measure. But what is the reason for studying crime? Well, research allows us to develop crime prevention techniques, allocate resources better, create better community policing programs, measure crime occurances, understanding victimization better and so on and so on. This is the same for research in any other field.

宣告されてから弁論しても手遅れである。