View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
12-26-2007, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yora View Post
Whatevul, you gotta do what you want! ^o^ because in everything that you love there is some way you can utilize it. Sometimes you'll have to get creative though. (Uhm and sometimes you'll have to have some bucks or ehm knowing how to sew.) If you really love it there is a way!! ALWAYS! And maybe you can give it your own twists etc etc maybe getting a whole new style for yourself. Limiting yourself is a crime! You wont get something fresh by following all the rules all the time! GRAWRRR! I'D LOVE TO SEE A BLACK TALL GOTH LOLLI! And age doesnt matter. If anyone disagrees i'll start stabbing you with my spoooon! :P
Thanks for the encouragement. Maybe one day I'll get the guts, although, in heels I'm quite certain I'd be close to 6'0 (I really do hate my height).

Seriously, I love that Goth Loli type style...but not too much like that "doll look" [not for me, anyway]. Mostly stuff like this. The girl in the middle is the one that I really like and the one in the long dress on the right. I do have a pair of pants close to that, but...the material was kind of flimsy like and tore easy when it got caught onto something. You know, thinking about it, love a laid back, hippie style too. How's that...a Goth Hippie sorta Loli style on a black girl?

Oh yeah...another factor, I'm overweight and still in the process of losing, but I keep going offtrack and really have since this holiday seasons. It's the whole exercise issue. I hate it, but I'm making a New Year's resolution! I want to be at my ideal weight (size, rather), or close to it, by at least 2009! What that ideal weight and size is...I have no idea. lol

That aside, I still couldn't imagine actually dressing up with no place to go (here in the states). At the rate I'm going, I probably won't even be able to go to Japan until I'm in my early 30s. My only way of going there is through something like JET and even that's not guaranteed.

Last edited by SSJup81 : 12-26-2007 at 08:34 AM.