View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
12-28-2007, 07:47 AM

I have a Naruto headband. I bought it at an anime convention I went to last year. I bought it just to say I did. I've never worn it, though. I'd feel stupid doing that.

That aside, another thing that annoys me about "Japanophiles" are the ones who are convinced that everythign that comes out of Japan is to be worshipped and liked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anrakushi View Post
SSJup81 yes people over 18 do watch anime, a baseball one was reasonably popular while i was there (left japan in august). but remember there is a difference between watching them and getting overly excited over them. think of it like an adult who still likes to sit down and enjoy simpsons, family guy etc... but doesn't get into conversations about the show with friends and think about them a lot.
Wow, sounds exactly like me. I can be really into a series (animated or not), but not to the point where I'm obsessive over it, even though my cousin and I might make random references to stuff like Family Guy every once in a while since we both like the series.

Last edited by SSJup81 : 12-28-2007 at 07:53 AM.