View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Retrogamer77 (Offline)
Destati

Send a message via AIM to Retrogamer77
12-28-2007, 07:51 AM

Grrrr...personally, I couldn't give a damn. I love anime and I love manga. I watch it all the time. I read it all the time. I collect figures, posters, etc. I play anime based video games (among others) and I wouldn't give any of it up for the world. I am currently learning Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and furthering my studies in German. I am a 17 year old college freshman with a double major in Marine Biology/German and a minor in Chinese and keeping at LEAST a 3.2 GPA. While that does not make me a genius, it's still pretty good. I also have an avid interest in many cultures of the world (mostly history and customs), particularly German and eastern Asian; although, I am also very interested in India .

My point here is that you can be one of the craziest anime fans out there and still have a LIFE! I have friends who absolutely HATE anime. They know I like it and could care less.

Some people in the U.S. think I'm crazy and hate that I like it so much, so why should I expect Japanese people to think differently? I find that stupid. Either you care or you don't. I don't. I like what I like, and if you don't like it then more power to you. Anime fans should stop bitching about other people who disagree with watching it all the damn time and just liking it in general. They just don't. End of story. Move on!

~Genauso wie du~