(#111 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
01-03-2008, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessum View Post
Let him be reliable or not, you still don't see the whole picture of the person: you don't see his attitude, the way he talks to people, the way he acts, his flaws, which is part of personality... you develop feelings towards the image that is created by what he tells you and what your fantasy adds to it, not form your real life observations.
When you meet a person in r/l, your opinion is created not only from what he tells you, but from many other aspects as well, right?
Well, the passage of time lets you see how much of truth and how much of pure fancy there is in it. In my personal case, I am utterly aware of how imprecise my impressions may be and I know that real love takes ages to build; I cannot be sure about him being the way he seems to be but I am certain about the reality of my feelings and that is something I can't choose to remove. Don't you ever get the feeling that someone is the right person for you no matter how little you know about them? Sometimes intuition works wonderfully but you need to be ready to take the risk that goes with it...

everything is relative and contradictory ~