Thread: Japan or Bust!
View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
watashi (Offline)
New to JF

01-06-2008, 05:40 AM

Appreciate the help, but after a lot of searching about I managed to get an ok rate at the pearl Ryogoku. Its more than I wanted to spend, but I managed to get it for the duration of the trip. Now its just a matter of finding things to do! and figuring out how to get there from Narita of course. The subway system is confusing me to no end and i haven't even arrived there yet!

Anyone know what would be the best way to get to the Ryogoku station from Narita? The hotel is supposed to be only a minute's walk from there

As for the Ryokan suggestion I am going to try and venture out to Hiroshima for a day trip from Tokyo and if it runs long I might end up staying there and would probably look into one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostBlade View Post
I'm actually going to NYC for the first time on Jan. 9 and returning Jan. 20. I could have went to Tokyo this January as well but I got some cheap plane tickets to NYC so I decided to go there since I'll probably go to Tokyo in the summer. I'm planning on visiting Tokyo again in January as well next year. Be sure to return on this site and tell me how Tokyo is in January.
thats eerie, I leave someone comes and fills my spot for the exact time I'm gone heh. I should have rented you my place! Enjoy the city its a great place to visit and a ridiculously expensive and stupid place to live, but i love it too much to move anywhere else for now

Last edited by watashi : 01-06-2008 at 05:47 AM.