(#107 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

01-06-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatsuNatsu View Post
This is the summery on my site:

"This is a romantic, fantasy comedy! So if you don't like non-realistic things like elves and catboys, then you might not like it for that...It's about a elvin girl named Miki, a catboy named Plusum and whatever characters that I might add in later. The storyline is bascally this:

Miki Kawashima is the last of the elvin race. She is transfered to a human school by a mysterious "someone"...The thing is, a new boy who's name is Plusum is on the scene too! Miki feels like she's seen him before, but what are these weird feelings she's having?!

XD There are a lot of twists and turns in the manga, and I want to say there's some drama too....Hope you enjoy

By the way, there is lots of making out. The story moves really fast, so be prepared! I would say the age rating is 13+?"

hmm..............it does sound good. If it comes out in the US I'll buy it. hmm....................this is perverted but you shoud probly make it 18+ and add some things.

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON