Old
ktef (Offline)
New to JF

are u from Bulgaria???? - 01-07-2008, 10:25 AM

are u from Bulgaria????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fijah View Post
Hi guys.

Im visiting Japan for 3 weeks. And I know that you're probably sick and tired of the same threads and questions all the time. And I've checked some of the threads to help me. Ill check it even more later on.
But I thought this would be easier.

Some info:
Me and my girlfriend (as in friend) from Sweden have planned a trip to Japan.
We're planning to visit Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo and Sapporo.
We know that you can take the train all over the county, and thats what we plan to do. We just wanna have as fun as possible for 3 weeks.
We wanna eat as cheap as possible just so we can have fun and shop things instead.
We wanna go to j-rock concerts, take a warm bath in those.. springs, go clubing, visit museums, visit temples, socialize, experience an ordinary japanese home (we might in sapporo), get drunk, well you all know the drill.

I'll just stack som questions, just so you guys can have something to do,
I really hope you can help me out:

*Since its Golden week when we're there, what places should we look out for.. or visit?
*Are there any "rules" for hanami?
*Ive seen a movie in my old japanese class how it is to take out cash from the cash dispenser. Is it really as hard as it looks? Or should I just draw my credit card for everything?
*How easy is it to buy japanese series and films with english subs?
*Is there any site on the net for looking up japanese events online? Like concerts. A site with artists, genres and access to book tickets?
*If you got to visit osaka, kyoto, tokyo and sapporo. What would you do and why?
*We're suckers for the clothing style called "Lolita". Does anyone have any tip or hints for this?
*When it comes to clothing, will it be big difference between the heat in tokyo-kyoto-osaka and sapporo?

Cant remember all the good questions I had in mind. I guess Ill check in and write again if something comes up.

I really appreciate your help.

// Sofia