(#11 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
01-15-2008, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gattaccia View Post
hahaha Not really, But I see your nice try!! I sent that Cool! you r the 1st Italian who sent me a reply, and you ve been to Japan. I'm happy that you like my country. I'm enough patriot. I'm sorry that I write bad at l and r, b and v.

then how are you? how is barcelona? YOu know what the 1st thing which your city makes me remember is the song of Fredy mercury and Monserat Cavalier" Barcelona" . Amasing song... Do you like that?
What!!?? lol Gosh, primo means cousin in Spanish and yeah it was pretty obvious that paese was country (paĆ­s in Sp)... Okay, I guess that proves how Italian and Spanish ain't got much in common xD!

Barcelona is... um busy, mass of traffic and totally filled with tourists; but it's not too big compared to other European capitals such an Paris or London, I guess that's what makes it attractive to tourists?

And yup I know what song you're talking about! The one for the Olympic Games... though I'm too young to remember any of that, I'd only been born a few years before >.<'

everything is relative and contradictory ~