Thread: Naruto
View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
SakanaMidori (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to SakanaMidori Send a message via Skype™ to SakanaMidori
01-16-2008, 02:26 AM

lol!

Yeah. I used to be obsessed too. Now I just like it. Secretly too, how sad is that?!

Yeah, the curse of HS, you have enough social problems just being a freshman, then, of course, you just HAVE to blurt out something in Japanese, repelling people 100 miles in every direction for fear of you being an anime obsessor and then placed into the cursed company of the crazy ones(and I've met some crazy ones)

So I "gave up" anime, and apprently I hate it and always have.

But to be completely honest, I was never obsessed with Anime, just one, just Naruto.

And I liked Japan before Naruto.

I like Anime because of Japan. Not Japan because of anime.

But no one will listen to that in full scale without already judging me and declaring me an anime obsessor and shunning me off.

And I know, I shouldn't care what people think, but I do...i've gone o bed crying over it time and time again.

Thankfully, I can get along with everyone by saying the right thing, in the right way(often times having to change my perspective in order to avoid lying)

I think it's cause I was friends with the creepiest kid in school in Elementary School...thus killing my social life...for the next 3 years...

Or that I made friends with the biggest prep in school in 6th grade...then he forgot about me(Just forgot? That doesn't evem make sense!)

Oh well, my babbling aside, Naruto IS amazing and I currently have 6 Japanese manga and 5 japanese anime dvds.

It's sad that its such a corporate sellout though, cause it actually is really good.

And Shikamaru is totally the best!^^

まるかいをいきましょう!!
まるかいとみつわはいちばんですよ!!
Irony rules the world.
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8v...order="0" alt=
Proud to be a Japanophile--that is, if you know what the word REALLY means.
Fellow Japanophiles:
RetroGamer77
MMM
Kireikoori
Akoni
Amnell