View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
01-17-2008, 09:49 PM

No, not in the early 80ies, I'm a biiiiiit younger than that. I'm not much into Queen's music but there're some songs I like: The Show Must Go On, Friends Will Be Friends and the classic We Are The Champions

Hahaha no need to be sorry, it's been 15 years and if you haven't had the chance to practise it, it's only normal. Plus I know how hard it must for a non-Spanish speaking person to get to master the language and then retain the knowledge after not using it for a long time.

So, I'd appreciate some help on basic Italian since I know... pretty much nothing, as it's been proved Grazie means 'thanks', right? And you say Ciao both when you mean to say 'hi' and 'bye' <-- that's gonna be confusing x) Anything else I need to know? Okay, I'm confessing, I got a bad habit, I tend to use English all the time when travelling and don't even try to speak a word of the language that's spoken in the country I'm in, I just take it that everyone has an intermediate level of English... I remember when I went to Paris I'd just talk in English with everyone and the man at the newsagent's was like 'Girl, you got on the wrong plane. You're in France not England' xDDDDDDDD!

everything is relative and contradictory ~