Old
Katia (Offline)
JF Regular

Location: Melbourne Australia but I'm from Elktrostal (Moscow Region) in Russia
Send a message via MSN to Katia
01-18-2008, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haven View Post
I know that an American citizen isn't a Japanese citizen, but I was trying to ask if already being married would change anything.
well it does make things a bit more difficult. at least in many cases, because if you're married to an american, that would result to having american children in japan. promoting your culture.

when mum moved to america, we couldnt move together, so my dad had to stay behind in russia, and mum had to marry a citizen in australia to get permanent residence. although its less complicated if you and your spouse both fluent at jap and both work in japan.

but i dont know the details of japanese citizenship sorry xD i'm planning 10 years ahead before moving to japan. Establishing the right degree and career and working a a famous studio in L.A. with much higher rating then the anime companies I'm dedicating my life to xD so it'll be much easier to get to Japan with a high expectancy and something to present to Japan instead of just taking you should think of giving something to Japan. What skill will you bring into it?

If Japan "needs" you and will think you are useful to its economy or status, you have a much better chance. Otherwise your best shot is work, language skills or marriage.

ciao