View Single Post
(#37 (permalink))
Old
jpdrag0n (Offline)
日本頑張れ!

01-20-2008, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal3ido View Post
First time I ever heard I need counselling because I dont think my culture all that great. And blankly, it's full of bull. I should say it's more of the community fault then the culture, again a lot of it has been lost. But when you walk in my shoes, then you tell me if it's so great or not. Yes, we have our famous people who did wonderful things. But in my mind today, the bad is starting to outweigh the good. I was not trying to sterotype anyone, it just came out wrong. But in this day and age you can pick what traits\genes you want to surpress. That's what I want. As I stated before, some people believe's it's in your blood the way people act the way they do. I never said Japan was the magic making country, but to me there values are pretty high, school system better, kids more respectable. Maybe it's in there blood, maybe it's not. Like I said before, I didn't post this to be ridculed by the masses, keep your negative comments to yourself. Anyways Im already finacially stable, so why not have kids? I was just going to wait till 25 to live a little, but I dont feel that Im missing much. I would still feel the same way if I felt that Hawaiian/French/Spanish culture was the best. This is just a gateway to help. I once never said that other cultures were not smart. I know some Asian who have asked me questions, and we both did not know the answears to. I just think they have better priorties, then most races. I dont think you can infuse something into you that your not apart of, yes you can learn, but never become apart of. In the long run I think im doing the right thing, so really END of discussion!
i agree with many of you here. you need to go to japan to see first-hand what japanese culture is all about. i agree with you that japanese are more respectful in some ways but there are always a few who are quite nasty. the school system is not better because as someone else pointed out before...there are huge problems with bullying, suicide, and incompetent school management.

you need to have more pride in being black. just because you think there are more bad things than good things in your culture doesn't mean you need to be ashamed of it. muslims arent ashamed of themselves just because a few fundamentalist radicals go out and bomb themselves. not all black people are thugs. i know quite a few successful and pleasant black people.

そんな関係ねぇ!

HERO OF JAPAN