Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
01-24-2008, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
hey! you speak italian Oral Girl??
No, I don't but somehow I understood what it meant x) and stop calling me that ¬¬'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclamen
Sono italiano anche io. Mi sono laureato in lingua giapponese all'università, ho vissuto a Tokyo e mi è piaciuto tantissimo!
I am Italian too. My son Lauro... wait, I don't think that's what it means x) I graduated in Japanese language at university, I live in Tokyo and I love it so much! (couldn't figure out what piaciuto means, sorry)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gattaccia
I mean you 'd better let them (I mean the people who live their own country) know that you r interedted in them and their coutry. It's nice to feel , isn't it? What do you feel , if the japanese girl guide book handed just try to ask you the way to the station in poor Spanish?
Well, I would just ask her to use English instead x) See? I can't help it... shame on me

Quote:
Birra! your sentence is alright! brava!
Omg I got the last bit right!! O.O *throws party* =P

Quote:
You say" Mi dispiace, ho un ragazzo." But italian boys dont care that. Just say" But he is not here, right? Let's go having beer." Somehow they r logic! very honest cute animal! I dont mean to offend anyone.
I thought 'boy' was bambino? lol Animals...? *scared* rrrrright... so you're basically saying that it is almost impossible to go to Italy and not end up lost somewhere in company of a male x) That's very wise of them...

Quote:
present (io=I) sono
(tu=you) sei
(lui=he/lei=she/ it)è
(noi=we) siamo
(voi=you) siete
(loro=they) sono
Thank you! >.< I sono drinking birra, tu sei drinking birra, lui è drinking birra, lei è drinking birra, noi siamo drinking birra, voi siete drinking birra, loro sono drinking birra Easy!

By the way: siete = seven (Spanish) and loro = parrot xDDDDDD!

Quote:
"Che birra ti piace? A me piace assoltamente birra giapponese Asahi super dry!
è amaro ma corposo e profuma benissimo. "
Io piace (Mmmh, that must be 2nd person singular) Corona mas (but?) io come (like?) cocktails overall

everything is relative and contradictory ~