View Single Post
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Quigley (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Quigley Send a message via Yahoo to Quigley
10-30-2006, 04:49 PM

OK, fine... I take it back. And I didn't say ALL. I said MANY. I'm in college, and TRUST ME, girls here are DIRTY. I enjoyed Japan because I had to work so much harder, you know? And I agree, being a 6'1" Irish/Italian white guy from the States is going to make it difficult to snag a Japanese love interest.

So, here's the question I'm going to pose. Maybe this will make more of a point with what I'm trying to say - or it could be totally backwards and I'll learn a little something...

By far more than not, my American friends average age of losing their virginity is around 12 to 14. When I was a senior in high school, all of the 8th and 9th grade girls were having sex with the seinors, sometimes even the college guys. This is NOT uncommon, for anyone in the US who wants to disagree. I've lived in three different states and I'm telling you, the trends are always the same.

So, if American girls lose it around 12-14, when do Japanese girls generally lose it? I am going to make a prediction that the age is much higher.

Either way, I apoligize for getting off topic. I just know how slutty college girls like to dress, and I don't have ANY problems with Japanese girls dressing in more revealing clothes... I just think its sending the wrong message in many cases...

And PS: I've got game like you wouldn't believe . Just wait til I move back to Nippon...