View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

01-26-2008, 10:07 AM

Thanks for replying guys

to chachava - yeah i know what you mean chachava, if the summer climate in Japan is the same as it is in Vietnam and Singapore i guess i have no problems, as for settling in i dont plan to for a while.

Oh i also noticed you are staying in Yokohama, hence the location.. i have some relatives staying in kanagawa, if its near to Tokyo i plan to visit.

Koaku - hey there Koaku, pretty cool that you're staying in Tokyo, how old are you?.. and thanks for the offer, i will gladly help you in return( if you need anything)

Fijah - thanks for your opinion Fijah, really appreciated.. i understand where you're coming from, but there are several reasons why i wish to go at a young age. Primarily my dream is to travel the world, and my first stop at legal traveling age shall be Japan.. or so i thought. 2nd, i wish to take on a student exchange programme in uni in a few years, so i can study abroad ( hopefully in Japan), that is why i wish to experience Japan young.

Fijah i agree with you.. about experiencing it with friends, i was thinking the same thing.. what is a holiday if you have no one to experience it with? share the moments, but right now.. i am not sure if its a holiday, or a solo venture.

Dont get me wrong, i am not your typical teenager i can take care of myself.. and a very responsible guy, but at the same time i am always looking for fun.

ChikiChiyo - thank you for the thumbs up, seems like you are the only one not against me travelling today

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.

Last edited by Vesperd : 01-26-2008 at 10:12 AM.