View Single Post
(#38 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-05-2008, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matley View Post
I've been in Japan for 1 month last year, and decided to learn japanese after that.
Probably because I was not able to say "hello, let's go for a beer" to all those awesome girls I met in Japan... )
HAHAHAHa wow already found cute girls? yup I think Japanese girls r so cared about their make-up and clean and beautiful. Compare with girls in Florence, japanese girls in Japan r more beautiful. Here 's r more wild! Which type do you like?

Quote:
Gattaccia, sei mai stata a Trieste?
8 anni sono un bel periodo, Cosa ti è piaciuto di più dell'Italia?
Che lavoro fai/hai fatto in questi 8 anni?)
Noop. Sono stata fino a Venezia come solita turista. Però vino bianco, ho bevuto uno buono buono!
E mi sono sposata con un ragazzo italiano e a dirittura sono separata!
Ma Firenze è diventata come la mia città ormai.
Cosa che mi piace di Italia.... tante cose,,, praticamente,ho imparato di accettare la differenza delle persone e culture. L'itariani sono più generosi di giapponesi e più communicativi (una cosa molto importante di stare bene con gli altri!). Sperò che la mia figlia prendera tutte le 2 parte buone di Italia e Giappone.

Quote:
Most of the times, yes.
However there are cases we don't use articles as well.
The use or not of an article gives sense to the phrase.
Look.
All the sentences below have the same meaning. They go drink wine.
Each case is slightly different though.

Vanno a bere vino. - They go drink wine. lit.

Vanno a bere del vino. - They go drink some wine

Vanno a bere il vino. - They go drink "the" wine (this points that we know what wine they're going to drink, 4ex. the wine in the kitchen)

Vanno a bere un bicchiere di vino. - They go drink a glass of wine (which is almost never just one, but we use to say so)
I really appreciate your help. Still I need the help.
Please continue to check my italian...