View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
petrifiedexuberance (Offline)
New to JF

02-07-2008, 06:57 AM

No problem. I'll just put my corrections in red.

I'm (generally you would use "I am" in proper English, but for forums etc... "I'm" is ok) studying English conversation in online English lessons ,searching for friends speaking English.
Lets have a voice chat and fun! I have msn, a webcam and a mic.
I have much free time in afternoon on Japan time because I'm a homemaker. I can communicate at night on US or Canada time.

Teach me English, make a correction if any mistake in English is spoken by me.
I will teach you japanese and japanese culture.

I'm not "otaku", but I like manga, watching TV drama.

Is there someone who wants to talk with me?

Your English is quite good. Since you were the one who caught the "communication" error, I just left it. A couple of things to remember: always space after a comma, and when using words such as I'm, haven't, won't etc..... place an apostrophe before the final "t" (an easy way to remember this is to think: "I am" = "I'm", "have not" = "haven't". Basically you are turning two words into one. You also use apostrophes when speaking of possesion. Example: That is Charlie's car.). If the apostrophe rules seems a little crazy don't worry about it, it took me forever to learn how to use apostrophes properly, in fact, I don't know of anyone that doesn't forget the rules to this occasionally.

I hope that helps. There is a link in my profile that will allow you to email me so that we can discuss this sort of thing in more depth if you wish. If I'm not being too nosey, what company/site are you taking your English lessons through?