(#40 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-07-2008, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
I'm going with some college friends, I think we'll be around 40 in total x) :
Oh it's kind an excursion of the college? Yesterday I saw many Spanish speaking boys and girls in the city! Saying " Vamos aver... etc ".It reminds me you ok you r going to see Duomo, santa croce, uffici museum, accademia museum(to see beautiful david) eat pizza. drink red wine etcetc---

Quote:
Is it? I watched a movie once where there was this girl called Suki; I liked the name and that's where I got it from x) But I thought it was commonly used in Japan,,,:
I know that you dont remember the title! Murfy's something...hahaha

Quote:
Haha you were close! The accurate translation would be: I have had a virus on my computer for 3 days but the anti-virus is still not detecting it :
lololol Suki ---- I think it's just a question of my poor english! I imagined that what you wrote. hahaha. and why you didn't write " the anti-virus has not detected it yet" ? I think it's better use inperfect... But I'm not good at imperfect...

Quote:
[yo] me he comido una manzana.:
ok,what do you say simple past?
the present is

Como una manzana.
tu comes
usted coma
comamos
vostro comais
ellos coman?
usted

Right?

Quote:
[Well... not really likely to happen x) but who knows! :
HAHAHAHA I have'nt been staying long time in Japan. But recently there r many cute fashionable boys in Japan. Is it just a fantasy? or Am I wrong?

Quote:
Thank you!! Hahaha I am so gonna try this on someone tonight

*memorizes* Anata no hitomi ni oboreruwa, anata no hitomi ni oboreruwa, anata no hitomi ni oboreruwa *writes down* :
mmmmmmm on the second thought, I say
"Anata no hitomini oboresou" is better.
Because it means " I am almost drown in your eyes. "
"likely,almost" but not 100%. Do you get this delicate meaning?

On the other hand "oboreru wa" sounds like 100% drown. very much sure hahaha
something not sure but sounds like, looks like, we use "~sou".

ex.
Suki looks happy. = Suki ha tanoshisou ni mieru
Suki looks sad. = Suki ha kanashisou ni mieru

ha= just behind the subject it is pronaunced "wa", otherwise "ha"
tanoshii= adjective happy, enjoy
kanashii=adjective sad

tanoshisouni
kanashisouni
= adverb. change the form where i pout the color depends on the 6 situations, not by the person. kind complicated? But it's ok. lil by lil!

mieru=see
miru= look

miru is u r looking at something, you have intention to see.
mieru is just something in front of you, and you see it. you dont have any intention.

Quote:
Awww lol Anyway this is the reaction I wanna get from them, so it's all good xDDD:
hahaha, r there many japanese in Barcelona? I think there r many students who want to learn spanish. But do you speak Kataran? or Castillano? or both?

Quote:
I checked it out already ^^ Now seriously, I think you'd make a great, great teacher
Thank you Suki.... I'm so glad to hear that. Coz here, we r in "Japan forum" but I dont think it work well for the purpose... maybe just I'm new and don't know well about the forum. Anyway I continue my quest! hahaha exaggirate!