02-09-2008, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
Genetically, not.
O's a recessive gene, if I'm correct.
It takes two "O" genes to make an "o" child ._.;

And they're just "OO". >_>;
It's not "OB"
XD; You just have the personality. Remember that a lot of things are created to "predict" your personality and being XD; And this is pretty narrow, really, as true as it may seem
This is what I remember from ninth grade biology.
Lol, No, I know that OB doesn't actually exist. My point was that if this article is to be believed and blood type is indeed linked to personality, I would have to be an OB.

And I don't believe O is a recessive... I'm not sure, really. I do know that my mum is A and my dad is B, which would mean that me getting O is not even a 25% chance--probably not even 10%. But, again, I'm really not sure.

Yeah, there are a lot. I once took a quiz on one of those websites that give you the "Which Anime character are you" type things you see on Myspace all time. Apparently, I have a "natural" style of flirting and am an expert kisser. If that's true, shouldn't I be in a relationship right now? XD Also, I apparently have an IQ of 165, a manifestation of the song "Bring Me to Life", and the equivelant of Elizabeth Swan with just a little bit o' ol' Cap'n Jack thrown in for good measure, whilst being Miroku from Inuyasha.

What's scary is when you get one of these personality predicters and they're actually right. I read a Chinese Zodiac thing once, and it was eerily accurate. Those irk me....

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.