View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
zenit (Offline)
i'm evil kyuubi

02-12-2008, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrakushi View Post
some universities have english only programs but you are indeed limiting your options of universities and what you can study. you can't expect most universities to carry english only graduate programs, that would be like someone from china going to a western country and getting a graduate degree in chinese, it is the most spoken language in the world, why not? haha...
as i said in my post i was referring to the top universities, as you go down the scale of good universities it is going to get easy to get in but you might find that as you get lower down the scale you will have less universities offering english only programs.
I know what u mean, but here its hard toi find japanese schools, and the ones that exist aren't really advanced in it, so i asked since its not that easy for some to learn the language, and selfstudy can help u learning but its not substitute for proper teacher and good learning environment. so one idea would be entering for english teaching Uni and using free time to learn there proper japanese.. But i agree with u in wich the ideal would be having really good japanese level...