Old
Katchan6 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-14-2008, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
Have you been to japan then?

manga and anime are different things
cutting and pasting is basically what a manga artist does all day.

look, i commend you for your enthusiasm, but you are alittle bit too naiive to think that it's heaven. Not everyone is friendly and cute and there are equally good looking boys any where else in the world, there are large numbers of bad guys, perverts and jerks in japan. The yakuza would kill you if you disagreed with them.

we're just saying that japan isn't an entirely lovely place. it can be beutiful, but some things just aren't like murder and rape. It's not heaven, heaven is a place where all good people are and no bad incidents happen- japan is not that.

how do you know there is so much romance, in fact, statistics show that there is a youth crisis in japan, people don't want to marry. THEY DONT WANT ROMANCE, they want singledom

I strongly advise you to get a grip of yourself and learn some common sense and a few facts about Japan first before even making your ambitions as a manga/anime artist.
aw why is (almost) everyone so negative? sure japan isnt the safest place in the world but the almost 10 times ive been to japan, i've never any scary incidents, no rape, murder, no ones felt me on the train, never seen yakuza lol
i love it there, its heaven for me too
and wtf, not everyone wants singledom...
theres still a lot of romance in japan
its not like nekochan is going there tomorrow
nekochan, just take japanese lessons, keep drawing and never give up

「えっ、知らないの? ずくだんずんぶんぐんゲーム。」