View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

02-18-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover32 View Post
DMC2 defiently disappionted me, Dante doesn't have his cockyness and one-liners that everyone seems to like-*likes them* Vergil is also a pretty cool character even though he want to make everything 'demonville'. And anyone who's played 4 or hasn't played 4, what does everyone thing of Nero? So far I don't mind Nero but my favorite character will always probaly be Dante. I know I'm going to freak when I play 4 since I found out you have to fight Dante twice. I'm sorry Dante!
Fighting Dante the second time is a total bitch. It's harder than the final boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyavikuun View Post
didnt it come with a dvd of the anime haha if that came with it im like f*** you im playing this ill watch you when my eyes start to bleed
Yea. It came with the first four episodes of the anime and release dates for the DVD copy of volume 2 and 3. There was also a DVD that had bonus content. Songs from the sound track for example.

I haven't watched the anime yet.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.