View Single Post
(#43 (permalink))
Old
jpdrag0n (Offline)
日本頑張れ!

02-19-2008, 05:55 PM

-_-...

sorry if i unintentionally crushed a little girls dreams. i remember when i was 10 or so i wanted to join the army. my parents denied me first because of health reasons and secondly because coming from my family background, they didnt want me fighting for the US. now im sure the OP is older than 10, and i think she can handle criticism at her age. peoples dreams get shot down all the time, whether it be crazy shit like wanting to join the army or wanting to become a manga artist. all i wanted to do was to try to warn her about her decision. i wanted her to really think it through and be confident about her decision. ive always wanted to move back to my homeland and this year im studying in tokyo to experience what japan is like first-hand. although it should be easier because im japanese, i could never see myself living here. i never wouldve thought this if i hadnt come to tokyo. so my point was that you have to take things slowly. i wouldnt just jump on a plane to live in france or something just because i like french culture. japan is no different.

そんな関係ねぇ!

HERO OF JAPAN