View Single Post
(#45 (permalink))
Old
typing (Offline)
JF Regular

02-22-2008, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachava View Post
Aside from the rape in Shibuya on the news today, this caught my attention from 2 days back for being particularly grusome...

TOKYO — Three people were found dead at a home in Tokyo's Adachi Ward on Monday afternoon, while a 15-year-old boy found at the scene with his hands cut off at the wrist and the back of his head caved in has fallen into a coma after being rushed to a hospital, police said.

The three are believed to be Toru Sasaki, 52, his wife Kazuko, 49, and Sasaki's mother Tokuko, 84, while the boy is Sasaki's son, who is a first-year student in high school, police said.

All were found bleeding, and a bloodstained ax was discovered in the house, according to police.

The boy was quoted as telling the police before he lost consciousness, "My father did it to me," while a note with blood, believed to have been written by Sasaki, was found in the house, which suggested he would commit murder-suicide.

Police believe the ax to be the murder weapon, they said.

The boy's 18-year-old brother was not at home at the time the situation transpired.

A passersby found blood draining from a shutter of the house, and informed police.

Sasaki was involved in a business for selling and repairing used machines, according to his neighbors
God my boyfriend told me about that a few days ago.

Made me think of the story a student told me from last year where a boy chopped his sister up and put her in his closet for a month before his mother went in and discovered the body because of the smell.

why?

Because she teased him about becoming a dentist.

I have great faith in fools -- self confidence my friends call it. -- Edgar Allan Poe