View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
anrakushi (Offline)
草上之风必偃

02-27-2008, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
Not always. A lot of computers don't come with the CD, just windows installed and a partition made in the HDD for recovery.
While I have been a mac user for the past 3 years i do find that hard to believe the a lot of computers are like this. perhaps a small few. over the past few years i have had to fix many windows machines and every single one has come with a recovery disc. on this disc is a copy of windows. it would be too troublesome for the company supplying the computer to not supply you with a recovery disc and simply leave it on a separate partition. it isn't good business practice.

@Kayci you should have some form of recovery for your computer, if you are one of the few people who have their computer set up like Tyrien then I'm not sure how to help you, borrow a friends disc or something. if you have a recovery disc supplied with your computer then it will contain windows and you should be able to use it.

It is impossible to make your whole Windows system Japanese unless you install a Japanese version of Windows This system language changing ability is a OS X feature, not a Windows feature. You can install only Japanese language support and input system on Windows.

Why aren't Windows users here supporting each other?? I would rather have nothing to do with the windows system. come on people help each other out ^^