View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Odin (Offline)
Lord of the Æsir

Send a message via ICQ to Odin Send a message via AIM to Odin Send a message via MSN to Odin Send a message via Yahoo to Odin Send a message via Skype™ to Odin
02-28-2008, 03:38 AM

Good and bad news!

Japan’s Ministry of Internal Affairs is running a test project called KeyHoleTV. It carries many of Japanese broadcast stations.

Except NHK. NHK does not stream any of their video services online. They only stream the radio stations.

You can get the KeyHoleViewer program at the following site:

http://www.v2p.jp/video/ <-- click here

It is a test project and some stations are only on for part of the day and change lineups often. However you do get channels like TBS, TV Tokyo, TV Asahi, and Fuji TV.

Not the best quality video but better than nothing.

In North America your only choices for NHK are DISH, AT&T U-Verse, or setup a C-band satellite system.

P.S. NFL Networks has raised thier surcharge rates so all satellite and cable operators are have to charge more. (insert curse word here!)

The Honored of Valhöll are: Acidreptile: my spiritual brother, smilexfreak7: milaya moya sestra Tsuzuki: my dark goddess,
=Kanji: the eternal wanderer, Zenit: future world conquer, Michieru: self proclaimed mastermind of genius
and the rest of my family in the
~+VaMpiRe ClAn+~