View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
03-03-2008, 03:28 PM

From what I recently discovered, there's a new game - DigiBand. Operated by Linux, created by Seijinohki Soft (Joe Wall), it's a sort of merge between Guitar Freaks and Drum Mania. Aside from the usual functions, it has triple-player options - for both G.F. & D.M., coupled with a wide range of levels (meaning a variety of button combos) you can play the individual songs on. The file formats are also accepted in gda, dtx and its own digiband formats.

DigiBand by: Seijinohki Soft

P.S. I really need a pc gameplay recorder for drummania. Fraps doesn't work well for me because it lags the whole game while recording, rendering the outcome in pretty bad shape, since it records the lag too (no qualms about the end product there ). I've also tried CamStudio; it doesn't have that problem of disruption during the process, but, apparently, the recording might be having trouble keeping up with the fast pace of the gameplay, so the output's just as bad. The trouble's either the synchronization of the visual and audio aspects, and frame distribution per second, or some other screw-ups, all probably due to the intense/speedy pace of the gameplay. Constructive recommendations, advice, encouragement would be much appreciated. ^^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 03-03-2008 at 03:59 PM.