View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
semakaisha (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to semakaisha
Smile B U L G A R I A - J A P A N - 03-13-2008, 04:26 PM

Hi there!
Do you know anything about Bulgaria? This is my country and as time is going by, Bulgarian - Japanese relations are increasing. In the beginning, there was only the Bulgarian - Japanese Association in my town, then Japanese bank in the capital (Sofia) and hospital - Tokuda. Also lots of Japanese organizations, big companies' representatives and so on. The Japanese language became more popular, there are schools, universities(i need to note that there are not that many of them, but still they are something for a country like Bulgaria). There are many contests and students go to Japan. Many BNulgarian towns and cities are in very close relations with Japanese places.. like Hiroshima and Kazanlak shi.
I'm sure when you first hear Bulgaria, you remind of youghurt and Kotooshu? Right? He is Bulgarian - Kaloyan Mahlyanov, most of the people there like him and they even come to visit his birthplace in Bulgaria - it is my native town - Veliko Tarnovo shi. Even my family company is organizing trips from Japan to Bulgaria, sightseeing. It was great when I and Kaio san and her family went on a trip in my country - so many beatiful places, lovely and pure nature, blue sky, green mows, cows.. birds.. nice sun light;] I didn't know we had those unbelievable places. Although Bulgaria is a small country, we have The Black Sea(Kokkai), 7 mountains, many historical places, monuments, nice hotels, very nice Bulgarian people who would like to meet Japanese friends. Of course, there is the language bareer, but as I am studying Japanese and my classmates, too.. we can widen the popularity of the language and culture;]
I woud like to find here friends with ideas, energy and strong will to exchange information for both countries, any impressions, thoughts and whatever...
I have so many ideas.. in my country my family brought Japanese food, because we are working with a Japanese company in the sphere of tourism and courier services, so we had the opportunity to show the Bulgarian nation a part of your nice country. And of course.. now we are trying to popularize Bulgaria in your country.. with only positive things, of course, like our very tasty and healthy homemade honey, the rose oils and cosmetics, the youghurt therapy, the delicious and vitaminized tomato juice, our fresh non-modified fruits and vegetables.. and so on and so on;] There are so many things that we can learn and try from both countries.. and I think we will love it!!!!!
Waiting for comments...
Attention ni arigatou gozaimashita!

A.. watashi no namae ha Nadya de, daigaku de 3nensei desu! yoroshiku onegaishimasu!