View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
03-16-2008, 07:19 AM

Wow, somehow I want to go to Japan less...

Sorry, smoking, to me, is just the most annoying thing in the world. I tolerate it ('cause my mum used to smoke), but I can't stand being somewhere to have someone come and light up right next to me.

From a technical standpoint, I just don't want to inhale someone else's carcinogenic vapours--I'll do that myself, if I so choose, thank you. On top of the CO poisoning, in the mild form normally caused by secondhand smoke, leaves me with a headache that doesn't go away even if I go and get fresh air.

Less technical, I just hate the smell, and it's probably my biggest turn off (it's amazing how many very attractive women I won't even look at because they have a cigarette in their hand).

*sigh*

But I'm glad to hear that there seems to be some restrictions on public cigarette use. Maybe by the time I can get there things will be quite to my California-ized liking XD . (Hooray for californication)

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.