View Single Post
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-19-2008, 01:37 AM

We did that for a long time. Guess what happened? Japan bombed us--AND ON A FUCKIN' SUNDAY O_O . We stuck to the Monroe Doctrine for a good long time. Even WW1, where we did deploy forces to Europe, was a shortlived mission for the States and we immediately went back to trying to stay out of the affairs of the rest of the world (Johnson organized the League of Nations, then refused to actually join it. Isolationist? I think so). And then Pearl Harbour happened, and we all went, "OKAY! FINE! If you all are just gonna poke and jab us, then we'll be more sociable, JEEZ!"

It's funny that now that we're involved in the world, like everyone seemed to want in the 30's and 40's, they all think we should just keep to ourselves. Jeez, can't you guys make up your mind?

I'm not even going to say anything about 9/11. It's obvious that you're a Loose Change brainwashee, so there's no point in going there.

エヂト:I'd stick around for debate, but I need to leave for my new martial arts class ^_^ Assah!!![/quote]

Well I know the us tried to remain neutral from WW1 but Germany attacked us ships with submarines. So I suppose the us tried to stay out of international affairs for a few decades...
So, what difference does it make on a sunday?
I know about the League of nations...

Who the hell are you calling a brainwashee!?
The brainwashee are the ones who thought war and paranoid are justified