View Single Post
(#46 (permalink))
Old
ChisaChi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-20-2008, 01:31 AM

Wow O_o My city is quite small (the local alumni site says around 200 JET participants from my state in the history of the program...) so I'm expecting a really small interview round with only one panel. One person from here who interviewed this year said it was at a local highschool near my house, and one of the interviewers was the highschool principal. Should be an interesting experience, bit different from other people's.

Good luck on the job, SSJup81, sounds like your employer would make a pretty good reference by the time you need to send in your app.

Question! I know this is probably the least of my worries since I can't even apply for several months... but do most places JETs are sent to have access to internet? I just saw that someone was asked what they would do if they didn't in an interview, and personally that would be a bit of a nightmare for me >_> I could live without the recreation and professional interest I have in the internet if I absolutely had to, I suppose, but I'd be depending on it heavily to contact family, friends and boyfriend if I did get in. I have seen people posting on forums from what they claim to be very rural areas though, so maybe it's not too bad...

chisa@flickr - photos
ChiGarden - blog
chisa.deviantart - art + crafts