View Single Post
(#132 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

03-22-2008, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramones1976 View Post
I'm not trying to act sad (I'm not a bloody drama queen), I'm just not feeling well, okay..
Okay...
To be honest its easy to make me feel guilty and terrible, thats something I can't help..
I know its only the internet, but the people who I talk to on-line are the only people other than family who I talk to everyday, so I tend to take on-line social life and what people say seriously...
Look I took peoples crap for a while and I don't want to have to deal with it on-line too, or have people accuse/judge me because they misunderstand
To be fair you did quote someone who is essentially racist towards US citizens, and tossed around a derogatory term towards US citizens after saying "I agree fully".

Guilty by association I guess.

As for taking people online seriously there's a simple rule of thumb: Only care about what those who matter to you have to say. This works great for offline as well.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.