Thread: Vampire Eyes
View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

02-15-2007, 03:36 AM

"What did I say about using my name?" Comes the voice of Devarion from behind Kalira. You glance at Kalira and wonder why she looks so freaked out.
"Master!" She says, putting on an all to fake smile. Devarion simply ignores her, something you have never yet seen him do.
"You told me to call you master...Master. You said nothing about what I call you when speaking to others." You say, a hint of you trying to make a dangerous point. Your eyes glance towards Kalira, who's eyes look frightened and full of regret. It is at that moment you know you have made a terrible mistake. Quick as lightening Devarion is suddenly standing right before you. He raises his hand and slaps you fiercly against the cheek which sends your reeling backwards. You loose any footing you had and fall to the floor. Without a chance to get up you feel a foot pound into your stomach several times. You cough extensively and realize that blood is coming out of your mouth. You are then grabbed by the throat and slammed against the stone wall. Your mind goes dizzy from hitting your head so hard. You do your best to breathe, but it is diffacult since Devarion's hand is holding your neck a little too tightly. Suddenly he whips you around and throws you against the opposing wall. You fall to the ground, limp and terrified. As much as you wished it all to go away, somehow you get the feeling Devarion isn't through with you yet. A familiar, unbearable pain invades your body. Devarion is using his seal against you. You scream at the top of your lungs at the pain coursing through your vains, praying to whatever god exists that he would save you. After what seems like an eternity of pain, it slowly begins to fade, but not soon enough for you. Your face is drenched in sweat and tears, your hair plastered against your cheeks. You lay still in fear. You close your eyes tightly and do whatever you can to just make yourself pass out. Death would even be welcome at the moment. You hear Devarion's foosteps walk towards you. Your muscles tighten as you anticipate what he will do next. You feel his foot kick hard into your chest and then one last time into your stomach, making you cough up an excessive amount of blood. Your head is whirling as you hear his footsteps fade away, or is it just your mind fading? You don't know. You feel a small warm hand touch your arm as a couple drops of water, which you can only imagine to be tears, drops onto your face.

End of Chapter 6

Anime fan or Japanese Music

http://missjesse.proboards45.com/index.cgi
Please Join...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination