View Single Post
(#31 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-13-2008, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcyk8703 View Post
Adobe photoshop elements isnt free its about $100-250, though im not a big fan of it. I use to use it when I was very new to photoshop. In today's print and design industry the top progams used are

Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat, Flash, & Dreamweaver.
Quark Express as well...which i hope will die off soon. Learn to use normal photoshop, theres nothing in elements that you cannot do in photoshop.
Yeah, I originally started on proper Photoshop, so using Elements at school was like :O my options aren't there! I must have thought it was free because you can get it free at my school, must have got confused there. I've had around 3-4 years experiance in Photoshop now, and Elements just confuses things for me. I hate Acrobat Reader it annoys the hell out of me for some reason! I use Dreamweaver sometimes, I'm not so good and Flash. I used Quark Express on my work experiance at a graphic design place, and it's a really weird program.

Not that I'm going to advise it or condone it or advertise it or whatever, but you can download them for free off the internet, like most things.