(#15 (permalink))
Old
swords (Offline)
something gone away

Send a message via MSN to swords
04-22-2008, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
You're joking right? Are you seriously gonna stand there and tell me that's its the Han's killing the Tibetans? You are seriously deluded if thats what you think has happened... The riots were a bunch of rebels that only wanted to cause havok. They went around and killed more than 15 Han chinese and destroyed hundreds of businesses, residences and even schools!

The average Tibetan in Tibet doesn't have a problem with Hans, nor the chinese government. But of course, you don't see that in the News... Another example of getting a twisted story from the media, yesterday, they showed some Tibetan monks Protesting in a province in China in a temple that was visited by foreign journalists. What they failed to mention in news reports is that only a handful of Monks were protesting out of more than a thousand and that the Lama in this temple oposed what these "Young and foolish" (in the words of the Lama) monks.

You need to get your facts straite before you start saying things, and you need to do your own research on the history of Tibet to see if the shit the news is coming out with actually makes any sense. I can't be arsed to repeat myself, so if you wanna know some truth, I invite you to do some research from authentic non-biased source and/or go to the China/Tibet thread where this has already been discussed!
Correctly!I agree with you.We should open our eyes if we want to be aware of the fact.Going to China/Tibet is a Good Idea to seize the truth.We should click not only CNN.com but also anti-CNN.com for the sake of more information.

人面桃花相映红,色不迷人人自迷。
千年之前妳相遇却没有相,千年之后我相爱却无法相遇。