View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

04-25-2008, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialChild View Post
Dorothy. Gawd she was crazy, but that provided for some great plot nonetheless.

Relena certainly wasn't too bad, especially seeing her development in to the Endless Waltz storyline. If anything I was mostly annoyed at how corny her lines were in certain parts, haha.

This is one of my all-time favorite TV shows, period. The DVD box set was the only thing I wanted for Christmas last year.
Lol yea, I just didn't like that arrogant Catalonia biotch.
As for Relena being cheesy, well that was to be expected with her pseudo Princess Leia look. Her hair seems to be trying to bun up to me for some reason..

Anyway, I think Gundam Wing was the first anime of which I bought the entire series on DVD (including the movie). Damned expensive I can tell thee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
I did the same as you, and Gundam Wing is now one of my all-time favorite series not just for the music, but for other aspects I didn't get when I watched the first time years ago.
I guess you just understand it more when you're grown up. I mean I always wanted to just see the action and whatnot and wanted to see Heero do his stuff in Wing Zero.
Now however i'm watching it in the original Japanese with English subs. I can appreciate so much more, especially the way Quatres father dies and how he feels.

ps. sorry for the double post, just forgot to cut and paste everything into the top post -_-'

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers

Last edited by ivi0nk3y : 04-25-2008 at 11:35 PM.