View Single Post
(#284 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

05-05-2008, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseme View Post
Lol, what a fool, i already said i go out with people and thats what i do and its effective. and i also mention that it is recommended by experts

heres a link. this isnt the first site i read but this will have to do.

please dont talk to me about your alcohol experience. you need professional help with your drinking problems. You have special issues that might be dangerous when you continue drinking irresponsibly.

People that go around naked butt his head on walls that kind of person.

Provided that my definition of values is not right from your vocabulary.
i did say what i mean when i say values. i often do include my definition when i mention something in a discussion.
that is because i consider our cultural differences and i know more argument will arise, which is the case right now.
all you do is say that my belief that is wrong but you dont even know what i mean. all people says im naive and immature. well i say all you adult are fools that dont try to understand the young people idea before you contradicts

You guys are the one that come to me and argue about change in values,

take a read on what misamisa said probably youll understand what i mean
I never discounted your opinion because you were young. Instead of making people trying to understand your points, why don't you understand theirs too? You are not acknowledging anyone elses argument but your own.
I've understood everything you've said and that is why I am disagreeing with you.
There are some people who do fit the description of what you've said. They have negative values instilled in them and they do not need alcohol to bring them out.
However, the majority of people are not like that without alcohol consumption.
So once again i'll say, yes you are right to a certain extent but the majority of alcohol related crimes are committed after people drink alcohol, not just because they are capable of doing so. Everyone is capable of negativity but the majority of people have those urges under control.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers

Last edited by ivi0nk3y : 05-05-2008 at 11:57 AM.