Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

05-05-2008, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseme View Post
i never said you did some other guy did
The people's opinion is that im wrong
how can i accept im that im wrong they dont even understand what im trying to say.

**please dont take the absolute definition of capable. because it OBVIOUS that it is not what i meant.

that said. The people who do things that they "claim" that they are not capable of doing is a small minority. How many guys do you see running butt naked when you go out to drink? I personally havent seen someone doing things on that line.
and i have been going out for 2years now and at average 3-4 times a month and go to around 3-5 bars a night.
Those kind of people need professional help really. An actor in my country harassed a girl. That was his second offense of sexual harassment when drunk those people really need help.

Actually I don't know what you mean when you say not to take the absolute definition of capable.
I actually face drunkards quite a bit since i'm in Birmingham City Centre a lot on Friday and Saturday nights. People running butt naked is just the beginning of what I see.
Asides from that, I interact with a lot of them too since I know a lot of students and friends who go out and drink alcohol.
Birmingham has one of the most active night lives in England and it definitely shows what alcohol can do when you see people, (women) urinating without a care, in the middle of the road because they are too drunk to find a toilet.
It is truly disgusting. Even animals have more manners.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers