(#302 (permalink))
Old
Fooflowers (Offline)
ETiD

Send a message via MSN to Fooflowers Send a message via Skype™ to Fooflowers
05-09-2008, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseme
I already said that i am the best drinker in our group the closest to me is an alcoholic. not one of them can outlast me in a drinking session. even after we finish drinking i could still travel 1-2hours and 4 ride transfer to my home.

Experts would tell not to drink no more than 4 units in any one day and considering your out-drinking a alcoholic i think your breaching that guideline.
and im the one that needs help riiiiiiiiiiight.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseme View Post
Lol, what a fool, i already said i go out with people and thats what i do and its effective. and i also mention that it is recommended by experts

heres a link. this isnt the first site i read but this will have to do.

please dont talk to me about your alcohol experience. you need professional help with your drinking problems. You have special issues that might be dangerous when you continue drinking irresponsibly.

People that go around naked butt his head on walls that kind of person.
I was just trying to get you to see what some ppl do when Severely intoxicated as you dont seem to grasp the effect alcohol has on some ppl and just come back with facts from wiki instead of testing it yourself.

BTW this is stuff i did over half a decade ago (over the span of 6 months) and havent been running around doing this from the age of 16 like some of the ppl i know, im not proud of it but i did it and was drunk and have never done anything close to it when sober.

I dont see how your not connecting the dots here with your values loosening/changing when drinking, i wouldnt be so quick to call other ppls fools when your talking about something you dont seem to know nothing more than what youve read on the interwebs when they’ve experienced it and are giving you first hand information.

May you happily continue out-drinking your alcoholic friend with your "expertly" recommended "technique"

lol...

/shoot to thrill