View Single Post
(#309 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

05-09-2008, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachai View Post
Okay, my opinion is mine, and yours is yours.
Sorted.

Convenient for myself? How would you know what I think is convenient for me? You don't, exactly.

Drinking in moderation doesn't always lead to crime. So drinking - in a sense - is a crime?
Road accidents aren't crime, they are accidents. Hence the title. Rape happens every day due to some people being idiots and thinking they're great, and occasionally because of alcohol. Violence is a crime yes, but walk the streets of London and you'll realize that it's not just alcohol that causes violence.
If people wish to drink in moderation, it's not up to you is it? Let people think and do as they please.
No I don't know for sure what you think is convenient for you. That is why I added the word "seems". As well as that, your opinion is based on your own experience and whatever information you have 'conveniently' remembered to justify the use of alcohol. You also justify it by knowing a few "alright" alcoholics.
Give us more facts or figures that justify the use of alcohol please.
Walking down the streets of London doesn't count.

People already think and do as they please. Noone is telling them not to think and do as they please whatsoever. If anything, it's educating people on the harm that alcohol can do.
By your logic, people should think and do as they please when it comes to other things as well. For example doing drugs or speeding down a residential area. How about taking advantage of a drunk girl you've met a certain night or whether to choose between taking care of your elderly mother or throwing her into an old peoples home?
Yea, lets just think and do as we please. There's no point having any will power or being educated about what is right or wrong for you. Lets all get emo and start worrying that our human rights are being infringed because we are told alcohol does more harm than good, while shit gets worse and worse around us.

As stated earlier on in this thread, there is a vast amount of crime that is linked in England, to the consumption of Alcohol. My "opinion" has facts backing it.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers

Last edited by ivi0nk3y : 05-09-2008 at 04:17 PM.