(#23 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
05-20-2008, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob94P View Post
as someone who's training to go into the textiles/fashion/design line of work i'd say your idea is really, very cool, it's something that I don't think many people have seen before. Question though, where would this be worn? At a cosplay or anime convention maybe yet would people be bold enough to wear it down the street when so many feel they have problems with their image anyway? Personally I like it and as long as you can make it work i think it will turn out just fine. I'm a perfectionist too so i know how long something like this takes to be done. I'm not even gonna mention how long my lolita skirt took to make, then cause i was tired i messed it up but not putting in elastic and just sewing it straight through, then i couldn't fit into it.. :@ I was so angry, but yeah your design is good and you should still do it.

hehe x]
biggest thing for me has and always will be that i "do not wear costumes"
x]
soo, to answer your question, yes, this (amongst many others) is meant for the streets. conventions are a plus, but the streets are the main focus.

and x]
glad you appreciate the work that goes into such things
sigh =.=
wish i could go to college for this....(no money ;_; )

and hehe...
me and my friends worked from 1pm - 12am just to create the prototype for the skirt....
>.>''
i think i caught a cold from the lack of sleep =.=

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.